Promo Runs From: January 10 to February 4, 2011
Promo period has been extended until February 4, 2011 with additional prizes to be won in the grand draw. Join now for a chance to be one of the additional 7 winners of 7,000 pesos each in the grand draw.
1. For a texter to qualify, he/she must:
How do you earn entries:
1. Globe prepaid subscribers who wish to join the text promo must first avail of Globe’s Super All Txt 20 service by texting the syntax below to 8888:
2. Upon registration to Super All Txt20, the subscriber will receive a confirmation of their subscription:
Your Globe SUPERALL TXT 20 is now active! You may now enjoy 200 texts to ALL NETWORKS for 1 day! Please maintain P1 balance to enjoy the service. To check balance, text ATXT BAL to 8888 free. To end subscription, text ATXT STOP to 8888 free. This promo is subject to the Fair Use Policy. Globe reserves the right to terminate/suspend promo subscriptions suspected of violating this policy. DTI#XXXX10.Til xx/xx. Trace #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3. A trace number attached to the confirmation text of All Txt 20 registration must be sent to GMA’s access number in the correct format and sequence below:
Syntax: GO <16 digit trace number> / Name / Address / Age
Example: GO 1234567890123456 / Kim Santos / Session Rd, Baguio City / 21
*The trace number will be used to validate all the entries before the actual draw
4. The trace number will be part of the auto reply from Globe for all those who avail of the Super All Txt20, he/she will receive this number whether or not the he/she decides to join the promo
5. This trace number is valid for 24 hours upon purchase of the Super All Txt20. A texter can send in multiple entries using their trace number during its validity period.
6. Globe subscribers will have to catch the promo spots from 6:30AM-8:00PM, Monday-Friday
7. These will appear randomly in various GMA platforms namely, GMA, QTV, IGMA.TV and DWLSFM. There will be a total of 16 promo spots per day.
8. Each promo spot will feature a WORD which the viewer/listener/web user must text to 2344 in order to have an entry.
9. For every word sent, the subscriber will be entitled to one raffle entry.
10. A mobile number user must send their registration details to Globe’s Go Lang Ng Go Text-In Promo once. Succeeding sending entries can be done by sending their trace number to 2344 in the format below:
Syntax: GO <16 digit trace number>
Example: GO 1234567890123456 SUPER
11. The syntax should be sent to 2344 for Globe prepaid subscribers.
12. Entries with the correct syntax will receive a confirmation of their entry.
Thank you for texting. We received ur trace number and ur registration details. Your entry is subject to Globe and GMA NMi’s verification. Stay tuned sa GMA to join at baka isa ka sa swerteng winners ng Globe Prepaid’s Go lang ng Go Text-in Promo. NMI Hotline (02) 8574627. DTI#8377S10. Til January 31, 2011.
13. Each entry will cost Php 2.50 for Globe subscribers.
14. Only the mobile number that registered to the All Txt 20 service can submit the trace number.
15. All information sent will be kept confidential and will be used solely for Go Lang Ng Go Promo.
Requirements to validate entries:
1. The time reflected by Globe and GMA New Media Inc.’s systems shall be controlling.
Qualified entries must:
2. All participants are presumed to have read and understood, and agree and abide by the promos complete rules and regulations.
Provision on invalid entries:
The ff: shall not earn entries:
Those who are not properly registered to the service.
Those who did not register to Globe’s Super All Txt 20.
Those who sent in a trace number that was not registered to their mobile number, as provided by Globe Telecoms.
Who are NOT qualified/eligible to join the promo:
All employees of GMA New Media, Inc., Globe Telecoms, Innove Communications, its agencies and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
Determination of Valid POP Entries:
Redemption of Prizes:
1. The winner must present the following when claiming their prize:
a. A congratulatory text coming from GMA New Media, Inc. Access Numbers;
Congratulations! Uv won in Globe’s Go Lang Ng Go Text-in Promo.
b. A valid ID with picture and address;
c. The SIM card where the entry was made;
d. The registered mail they received from GMA New Media, Inc.
2. For prepaid subscribers, account should be active and should have been properly decremented for all transactions. If inactive, winner shall present an affidavit of loss when claiming the prize.
3. For post-paid subscribers, account should have no outstanding balances on the date of redemption.
4. If winner is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his parent/s or legal guardian.
5. Qualified winners must claim their prizes within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification. Failure to claim within the allotted time/duration forfeits the winner’s right over the prize with prior DTI approval.
6. The prize may be claimed at the GMA New Media, Inc. office in GMA Network Center.
For provincial winners, GMA New Media, Inc. shall contact the winner and make arrangements for claiming the prize.
7. GMPI shall shoulder the shipping cost for the dispatch of prizes to provincial winners.
8. Additional qualification procedures shall apply:
a. If the name of the subscriber indicated in the Globe billing system as being the postpaid subscriber is different from the name of the sender of the winning entry of the Promo, the sender of the winning entry of the Promo will be qualified to receive the prize if he submits an affidavit from the postpaid subscriber certifying that the postpaid subscriber has authorized the winner to use his postpaid SIM card to join the Promo and that he waives his right to the prize in favor of the winner.
b. If the drawn postpaid SIM card number corresponds to a subscription of a company, then the sender of the winning entry of the Promo will be qualified to receive the prize if he submits an affidavit from the duly authorized representative of the company owning the postpaid SIM card certifying that the company has authorized the sender of the winning entry to join the Promo and that the company is waiving its right to claim the prize won.
c. If the sender of the winning entry is a minor, then he must be accompanied by his parent/legal guardian when he claims his prize. The subscriber’s parent/legal guardian must then present his valid identification and proof that he is the parent/legal guardian of the subscriber.
Failure to submit the any of the required proof and documentation is a ground for disqualification.
8. Globe shall consider the holder of a prepaid SIM card as the owner of the Globe/TM prepaid SIM card.
9. Globe reserves the right to conduct further validation and verification before awarding the prize to the winner.